--·´¯`·.·•= M i x P i n a z =•·.·´¯`·--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--·´¯`·.·•= M i x P i n a z =•·.·´¯`·--

Exclusively talk about hip hop.The Hip Hop Forum community born in the Philippines featuring photos, mixes, news, videos, music, tutorials, message board and a worldwide forum.

HomeBeatZ the KRUMPLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gago ako noon, mas gago ako ngayon, ako ang bida na hindi pwedeng tapak-tapakan ng kahit na sinumang peke na nagto-topak-topakan, laging naka-t-shirt pero di mo pwedeng maliitin... dahil hindi nakakatalino ang porma at polo kung iisipin
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Council defends stance over gay fostering row

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeremia

Council defends stance over gay fostering row Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council defends stance over gay fostering row   Council defends stance over gay fostering row I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:59 am

Mrs Harris said the council had no policy that Christians could foster only if they compromised their religious beliefs. She pointed out that many of its carers were practising Christians.

She said the council was concerned about the Johns' specific views. Social workers were also worried that the couple's active church attendance could undermine their ability to offer respite care, which is often required at weekends.
Back to top Go down

Council defends stance over gay fostering row
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
--·´¯`·.·•= M i x P i n a z =•·.·´¯`·-- :: Audio MIX-
Jump to: