--·´¯`·.·•= M i x P i n a z =•·.·´¯`·--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--·´¯`·.·•= M i x P i n a z =•·.·´¯`·--

Exclusively talk about hip hop.The Hip Hop Forum community born in the Philippines featuring photos, mixes, news, videos, music, tutorials, message board and a worldwide forum.

HomeBeatZ the KRUMPLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gago ako noon, mas gago ako ngayon, ako ang bida na hindi pwedeng tapak-tapakan ng kahit na sinumang peke na nagto-topak-topakan, laging naka-t-shirt pero di mo pwedeng maliitin... dahil hindi nakakatalino ang porma at polo kung iisipin
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Moto Tour From Hue to Hoian, Hue To Hoian Motobike Tour,Moto Trip Hue Hoian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huetripfinder

Moto Tour From Hue to Hoian, Hue To Hoian Motobike Tour,Moto Trip Hue Hoian Empty
PostSubject: Moto Tour From Hue to Hoian, Hue To Hoian Motobike Tour,Moto Trip Hue Hoian   Moto Tour From Hue to Hoian, Hue To Hoian Motobike Tour,Moto Trip Hue Hoian I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 am

MOTOBIKE ADVENTURE TRIP FROM HUE TO HOI AN

View Coast route is simply the best way to travel
between HUE and HOI AN if you only have one day!

VTFMO4 Daily Departure

Guide Tour Take Visitor Discovery Landscape On The Way of the south from Hue, Trip pass villages rice paddies and visit Elephant Springs where you can cool off in the rock pools.

Next stop for take beauty picture landscape of Lang Co Beach , and relax here short time before traveling over the Hai Van Pass. Hai Van mean "Sea of Clouds" and when crossing the top of the Pass you are feel surrounded by clouds on one side with stunning ocean views on the other.

After Then travel through Danang to a stop at the famous China Beach with its fine white sand. Marble Of Mountains is our final stop are Five marble outcrops topped with delicate pagodas. and with many kind of Art production souvenirs from marble.

Start time: 8:30 Am
Finish time: approx 4:00 Pm
Price per person: $45 Usd
Included: Hotel pick up and drop off, 1 day private tour, entrance fees, transport, personal guide, petrol, water, helmet.

Don't worry about your luggage as our bikes are equipped to carry it. But if you are traveling with hard suitcases or a large number of bags we can easily arrange for them to meet you in Hoi An.

We guide and arrange a great Hotel with suitable price in Hoi An for you,
as well as take you to the best Hoi An “ CLOTHING'S MADE-TO-MEASURE” Shop and Restaurants,
Your Best Reliable Moto Trip Rider

• By your languages Communicate: English, French, Japanese ( Nihon Go De ),Chinese ( Dzung Wen ), Korean ( Hanku Go ).

Futher more information booking contact:

Vietnam Trip Finder
58 /68 Nguyen Phuc Nguyen St
Hue Central City – Vietnam
Email : info@vietnamtripfinder.net
Or vietnamtripfinder@gmail.com
Online Support: YM : alotourism or huetrip[/b]

Hotline : +84.914.424.110 (Danis Hoang – Owner operation)
Back to top Go down

Moto Tour From Hue to Hoian, Hue To Hoian Motobike Tour,Moto Trip Hue Hoian
Page 1 of 1