--·´¯`·.·•= M i x P i n a z =•·.·´¯`·--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--·´¯`·.·•= M i x P i n a z =•·.·´¯`·--

Exclusively talk about hip hop.The Hip Hop Forum community born in the Philippines featuring photos, mixes, news, videos, music, tutorials, message board and a worldwide forum.

HomeBeatZ the KRUMPLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gago ako noon, mas gago ako ngayon, ako ang bida na hindi pwedeng tapak-tapakan ng kahit na sinumang peke na nagto-topak-topakan, laging naka-t-shirt pero di mo pwedeng maliitin... dahil hindi nakakatalino ang porma at polo kung iisipin
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Hue City Motobike Tour, Moto Tour adventure Hue City Vietnam, Hue Moto Tour, Motobike Tour Hue City, Hue Moto City Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huetripfinder

Hue City Motobike Tour, Moto Tour adventure Hue City Vietnam, Hue Moto Tour, Motobike Tour Hue City, Hue Moto City Tour Empty
PostSubject: Hue City Motobike Tour, Moto Tour adventure Hue City Vietnam, Hue Moto Tour, Motobike Tour Hue City, Hue Moto City Tour   Hue City Motobike Tour, Moto Tour adventure Hue City Vietnam, Hue Moto Tour, Motobike Tour Hue City, Hue Moto City Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 am

HUE MOTOBIKE ADVENTURE CITY TOUR
VTFM01 ONE DAY TRIP, DAILY DEPARTURE

Hue was once the Capital of Vietnam and its now known as the Cultural Festival Capital City.

The many Historical Monuments in Hue were recognized by UNESCO World Heritage , so a visit to Vietnam would not be complete without spending some time in this great Ancient City, and there is no better way to see its sites than taking a Hue City Tour by Motorbike with Hue Moto Rider Team.

Hue Moto Rider Team know the city inside out and will ensure that you have a fantastic day and your interests are covered, be it the majestic tombs of the rulers of the Nguyen Dynasty, Ho Chi Minh's childhood home and village, visiting a temple while Buddhist Monks are at prayer, exploring rice fields and local villages, or making your own incence.

Best of all, you get to do it at your own pace, no waiting around for the rest of the group to finish, or being stranded at scheduled stops. With Hue Moto Rider Team, our motorbike tours will make you simple decide where you want to go and how long you want to spend there, its a private tour and you are in charge.

Pick Up At Hotel. Or Train Station
Guide Tour Take Visitor Arrive Hue’s Countryside.
Learn How To Do In Argricuture Farmer,
Traditional RicePaper,
Wedding Cakes, Conical Hat. Take Enjoying Production.
+ THANH TOAN BRIGDE. Country Road Site
GOLDEN DRAGON VILLAGE.
LOCAL MARKET.
COUNTRY ROAD SIDE.
+ TU DUC ROYAL TOMB.
+ Conical Hat and Incense making Village.
+ French and American Bunkers
+ THIEN MU PAGODA.
+ Duong No Village (Ho Chi Minh's childhood home)
Start time: 9am. Finish time: approx 4pm. Price per person: USD $15
Includes: Motorbike transport, helmet, personal Hue Riders guide, petrol.

Your Best Reliable Promotion Moto Trip Rider

• By your languages Communicate: English, French, Japanese ( Nihon Go De ),Chinese ( Dzung Wen ), Korean ( Hanku Go ).

Futher more information booking contact:

Vietnam Trip Finder
Hue Central City – Vietnam
Email : info@vietnamtripfinder.net
Or vietnamtripfinder@gmail.com
Online Support: YM : alotourism or huetrip
Hotline : +84.914.424.110 (Danis Hoang – Owner operation)

Back to top Go down

Hue City Motobike Tour, Moto Tour adventure Hue City Vietnam, Hue Moto Tour, Motobike Tour Hue City, Hue Moto City Tour
Page 1 of 1